Saturday, June 7, 2008

Springfield XDm (2)

I like both the Glock line and the XD line pretty equally, but at the time I got the 40, I shot a 9mm version and it was unusually snappy compared to the Glock, so I tried the 40 and it had a smooth recoil. But honestly, I don't have any sort of problems with any of the XDs. And the XD45 came out with an unheard of 13+1 capacity in the behemoth .45 ACP cartridge. Glock, do you have a response? Now, I don't have a picture of it to post, I just could not find one, but one will be posted at some point. But I will point out that the new M factor has a smoother slide look than the old XD, which was a stepped fashion, kind of like a Sig with broad shoulders. For me, that looks better, plus they come with a match grade barrel (as if the old XD wasn't good enough *sarcasm*). More details as they come.

No comments: