Friday, May 9, 2008

(Comment Poll) Which brand 1911 do you prefer?

1911s are great all around guns. Its been around for almost 100 years, designed by the Albert Eignstein of firearms development, John M. Browning. Originally assigned to Colt for mass production, today there are countless brands who say they are the best. I at this moment don't exactly have a favorite. When I get one, I know it will be a mid-length or a commander length, and it will be more of an elegance piece, since the Glock is my reliable no frills pistol. So I'm going to leave this up to you. Please tell me what brand 1911 is your favorite, and why that is. You have Kimber, Colt, Para Ordnance, Springfield, Wilson Combat, Smith & Wesson, and many more. And please be serious.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know that there are several types with even more options. For an inexpensive great shooting pistol that is accurate you cant go wrong with a taurus 1911. I owned one and it was great. Honestly though I would say Kimber makes a great 1911.