Saturday, October 27, 2007

Gun Shop Blues (2)

Because there are so many companies and so many guns, there are so many opinions. The most recent time I went to one, I was looking for a scope base rail for my AR15 rifle, I didn't want to wait for delivery from online. I asked them if they had them, and they said no, because "they were getting away from the 'black rifle.' GIVE ME A BREAK!!! The AR15 is the most accessorizable rifle in the world, and places can make tons of money selling them for that particular gun alone. I don't know what they were going with that statement. I've been to another place that when I mentioned the company that made my AR, he alluded to it being a piece of crap, then tried to promote a Colt AR15. "Well, if you want a real AR, you go with a Colt, the best AR with the best value."

No comments: